Website Update

Hey guys, I just deployed an updated design of my author website. The changes are mostly UI-related, tweaking the palette to make it more vibrant, widening parts of the page so it doesn’t feel so constricted, and re-designing the story cards to make them look more attractive. I also gave myself the option of uploading stories that are not yet finished to give previews of things I’m working on or planning to write.

The story page didn’t change that much. I wanted to widen it up a little, but long-form text gets really hard to read after a certain width, so I left it mostly untouched. I did space out the text a little bit more so it’s easier to read.

I hope you guys like the changes! I personally find it more eye-catching and cozier at the same time, so I’m pretty happy with it. I wanted to start the Tagalog localization as well, but I think it will take too much time for now. I only needed a short break from translating The Malicious Wind, and I think I’m ready to dive back into the drafts today.